SimpleScript™: Helping to enable patients to receive the medication you prescribe
At Depomed, we understand that you may benefit from assistance with finding solutions to common access challenges, helping ensure patients receive the medication you prescribe. We have partnered with nationally recognized pharmacies throughout the country to bring you SimpleScript™, a program that facilitates and supports product access.
Here’s how SimpleScript™ can help:
How does SimpleScript™ work?
SimpleScript™ helps ensure patients get the medication they were prescribed in 3 easy steps:
- Send the prescription to the SimpleScript™ pharmacy. After selecting the appropriate Depomed medication for your patient, you can call, e-prescribe, or fax the prescription to a SimpleScript™ pharmacy.
- SimpleScript™ pharmacy processes claim in support of a coverage decision. SimpleScript™ pharmacies contact the patient and facilitate prescription fulfillment, including obtaining PA forms and additional information if necessary.
- Patient receives Depomed product. Patients who obtain coverage approval will receive their medication at home within a few days. Eligible, commercially insured patients receive copay assistance and pay the lowest Depomed price.*
- Most eligible patients pay no more than $25 for GRALISE by using the GRALISE copay card or eVoucherRx™ pharmacy network
- eVoucherRx™ provides fully automated prescription savings for eligible patients through 41,000 pharmacies nationwide
- Electronic coupon saves time for prescribers, patients, and pharmacies
- Patients can download a copay card here